By visiting this Web, users are not required to facilitate any kind of information. In case users sent any personal details, these would be treated carefully and confidentially and will comply to the series of Principles and Rights listed in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April - General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
LUMA would keep commercial communications with their clients via email, and clients may withdraw their consent at any time.
LUMA cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, so that, LUMA will not assume any responsibility for any damages caused by third parties via internet, e-documents, or users’ files.
If users decide to leave our official website by clicking different urls which do not belong to our domain, LUMA will not take responsibility for others’ Privacy Policies, nor cookies they would store in the users’ devices.
Our policy regarding the usage of emails for communications focuses on answering the users’ queries.
Web users guarantee that the personal details submitted to LUMA are true and they also take responsibility for communicating any eventual changes. The individual user is the sole responsible of any damages, both direct or indirect, which they may cause to third parties due to any submissions of false, inaccurate, uncomplete, or outdated data.
In compliance with the Article 13 of the RGPD, please see below how we process your personal data.
Responsible: LUMA INDUSTRIAS S.A - VAT: A20073276 - REGISTRATION NUMBER: Guipuzcoa, Volume 458, Sheet 1, Page 6804.
Purposes of the Data Processing: Establishing communications with customers, partners, suppliers, employees or to inform the sales network about the news, commercial offers related with our activity.
Legitimation: by the execution of a contract or in legitimate interest of LUMA INDUSTRIAS S.A.
Source of the data: The data we process is always facilitated by the applicant.
Types of data: Commercial information and personal data.
Data Recipient: Personal data would be transferred to the following recipients::
- Any third parties who provide LUMA INDUSTRIAS S.A with data processing services.
- Any external company, such as consulting, financial, crediting firms, etc... with administrative purposes.
- The Consumers and Users Center in the event of a claim.
- Shipping agencies in charge of delivering any merchandise to their clients. These clients may be located in Spain our outside the country.
- Legal Institutions such as the Security Forces.
- Public administrations to whom we are required to facilitate data in order to comply with the Law.
How long we are processing your data: As long as the client lets us do it, until we find these are not useful anymore, or when any legal prescription requires us to eliminate them.
International transfers: We do not make any international transfers.
Automatic Decisions: We do not take any automatic decisions.
Profiles Creation: We do not create any profiles based on your personal data.
Commercial emails: We do not send any unrequested emails to any companies or individuals in order to obtain their data in a fraudulent way.
ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
As an interested party, you have the following rights:
You have the right to get informed about the following:
- You can obtain a copy of your personal details subject to data processing.
- The purpose of the processing, the data categorisation, and the possible data communications and their recipients.
- If possible, the time we would keep your data. If not, the criteria to define such timing.
- The right to apply for any correction or elimination of their data, the limitation to the data processing or the opposition to such processing.
- The right to submit a claim to the Control Authority.
- If there was any international data transmission, you could receive information about how we guarantee the data.
- The existence of any automated decisions (including profiles), the applied logics and the consequences of this process.
You have the right to, apart from modifying your incorrect data, to complete them, even by making an additional statement.
The Right to Be Forgotten means you can apply for::
- The immediate elimination of your personal data when any of the statements listed above apply.
- Nevertheless, some exceptions could exist such as the right to information or expression.
You can refuse to your data processing when:
- Due to your personal condition, you must cease the processing of your personal details, unless this processing is a legitimate interest or it is needed for the exercise or the execution of any claims.
- The processing pursues the direct marketing.
This right enables you to:
- Ask us to interrupt your data processing in the following scenarios:
While the data accuracy is being revised by the responsible.
If you have executed your right to refusal, while we are verifying whether our rights prevail over yours.
- Ask us to keep your data when:
data processing is illicit and you do not want us to delete your personal details but to limit their usage.
We will not need your data for our own purpose, but you would need them for making some statements or claims.
This right enables you to receive your data in a structured format of common usage and mechanic reading, and it can also be transmitted to another responsible - if this is technically possible.
- Not being object of automated decisions:
You have the right to not being any object of decisions based only on the automated treatment (including the profile creation) which causes any legal effects. This just mentioned could be excluded when:
- It is needed for the creation or execution of a contract.
- It is allowed by the EU Right or by any of their States and with the adequate measures to keep their rights.
- We have your consent.
- Claim to the authority:
If you think your rights are not being properly respected, you can address to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
In order to be able to execute these rights, you have to send us an email or a letter, and identify yourself by attaching your ID or Driving License. You would have to state the right/s you wish to execute and their cause. You will receive an answer with our resolution in the period of time established by law.
If you do not want to receive any communications, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luma Industrias S.A.
Poligono Eziago 10